In our organisation, you will join the Support Level 1 and 2 group within the Healthdata Operations Team. As an IT Support Engineer and Technical Analyst, you will be responsible of the business applications, the corporate software and the infrastructure of the healthdata.be technical suite. Additionally, you will be partly responsible for incident management on service desk level. Hence, this function requires a broadly skilled person with senior level experience as a first line service desk employee, an IT-system support engineer and an application support engineer in second line support.
The function includes activities for the following processes compliant with the best practices given by the ITIL Framework:
- Provide product support to all systems and manage all requests for systems and assist to resolve all issues and perform regular troubleshoot on all network issues and analyze all system logs.
- Incident management: analysis of incidents in close collaboration with back office teams: identification, resolution, closure.
- Problem management: operate as a problem manager to find and address root-causes of incidents, logging, identification, follow-up with support Level 3 groups.
- Follow up on service quality of systems and applications.
- Provide onsite support operations at the client side.
- Work closely together with the back office teams for optimal performance and understanding of the different information systems and applications.
Expectations / Skills:
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- High proficiency in languages French, Dutch and English is a must.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office 365 services (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook, MS Project).
- Proven knowledge in development tools MySQL and COBOL.
- Experience with working in Agile-Scrum and tools such as JIRA or Zenhub.
- Knowledge of ITIL; an ITIL Foundation Certificate is a big plus
- Professional experience as a Service Desk Analyst / Administrator.
- Understanding of network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, (s)FTP, VPN, DNS.
- Strong in communication, stress resistant and flexible.
- Interact with the technical suppliers of Healthdata and the Support Level 3 groups.
- Become the functional and business analyst of the Healthdata Business Applications.
- Become the infrastructure Single Point of Contact.
- Become the expert in the use of eHealth Services within Healthdata.