ProUnity task descriptionTask title: sales manager for TERMS.techPO number: 4500014772Location:
Task objectives and deliverablesTERMS.tech is the latest venture accelerated by AREA42, the innovation ecosystem of Credendo, and distributed by Digiteal. TERMS.tech is a one-stop-shop payment solution for online B2B marketplaces, helping them to process payments, manage escrows as well as payment terms, all over Europe. B2B marketplaces are a fast-growing sector, and in high demand for tailored payment solutions.AREA42 is looking for a sales manager for TERMS.tech, to progressively support the development of enterprise accounts. The sales manager will enjoy a progressive entry into the subject, with business development initiatives aiming at engaging the TERMS.tech organisation with the 500+ leading B2B marketplace operators in Europe. Additionally, the sales manager will receive a training on TERMS.tech and will participate in the commercial efforts with smaller accounts, to become fully knowledgeable about our solution. It is expected that this process will generate profound insights into the needs and perceptions of operators, and provide the sales manager with the material that he/she will need when initiating business development with enterprise accounts.
- Brussels, Paris
- Remote location possible (this overrules the stipulation in the Framework contract that “The Freelancer undertakes to provide the Services at the premises of the Customer …”)
- Skills and experience needed:
- Senior sales specialist, with an in-depth relevant experience in payments, marketplaces or SaaS solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision
- Marketplace business rules, eCommerce and multi-sided platform characteristics
- Online payments, SEPA Direct Debit, SEPA Credit Transfer, Request-To-Pay ; an understanding of B2B and international online payments is a plus
- Team player. Work within an international matrix environment. True European mindset
Work hours, travel requirements, etc.Work up to 52 weeks for this SoW. As a service provider, you are free to choose whenyou wish to work with AREA42 or to take holidays.Travels to support the execution of this SoW (up to 0% of the time)
- 700€ / day excl. VAT
- Job subject to contract via proUnity (AREA42 procurement platform), with monthly timesheets and invoicing.
- Invoices must be sent to proUnity and to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably as cc to proUnity).
Company description AREA42
At AREA42, we create and manage a risk-savvy innovation ecosystem focused on trade. We support companies who want to recode trade for the digital era.
Together with disruptors, technologists and visionaries, we build a more fertile trade environment. We co-design ambitious visions. We experiment and launch new solutions. We turn innovations into new growth engines.
We are backed by Credendo, the Export Credit Agency from Belgium and the most trusted leader in trade credit insurance and surety bonds.
Our current investment thesis revolves around big untapped opportunities related to:
- Platforms and marketplaces,
- SMEs and freelancers,
- Innovative credit data and machine learning,
- Blockchain and other new trade paradigms.
For us, success can be measured in the upgrades we offer to trade ecosystems. We do not see technology as an objective in itself, but we believe it is key to unlock radical improvements for trade and accompanying risk. We take inspiration from diverse universes.
We try to hack things, fail sometimes, learn always, and thrive when we co-innovate with partners who share our passion.
AREA42 is an ecosystem with 3 highly complementary zones: AREA42 innovation community, AREA42 innovation lab, and AREA42 accelerator. Each zone contributes to a successful AREA42 innovation ecosystem.
- Our innovation community aims at growing a high-quality network of trusted partners, open to co-innovation and passionate about upgrading trade; the
- community creates a fertile ground to elaborate and discuss ambitious ideas and concepts.
- Our innovation lab takes a lean startup approach to experiment with new ideas and incubate them to become validated product concepts with a market fit. The
- learnings, successes and failures contribute to the feedback-loop and are shared with our innovation community.
- Our accelerator works like a growth factory. We take validated product concepts and turn them into new lines of business. Our accelerator team works with the same powerful means as the best high-growth startups in order to scale the most ambitious ventures in trade.
Our first basecamps are Paris and Brussels, but our playground is Europe and the world.
We are a diverse team with simple beliefs: we value respect, mutual trust, entrepreneurship, collective creativity, technological excellence and solid execution. For us, these values are essential to creating high-impact innovations, which we need to deliver successful long-term growth, which will help spread an innovation culture in trade. Often, we do not know exactly what we are building. However, we always start with an exciting vision and we iterate as fast as possible to confront it with reality. We have faith in the science of experimentation and in the lean startup approach. We invite and welcome innovators of all kind to contribute and to have an impact. We share together the benefits of our successes.