Unfortunately, we have noticed that there are still candidates who do not match the requested profile. We therefore again urge you to present only candidates who match the job description. If the above question is not respected, NN Insurance and/or proUnity reserve the right to disqualify.Any questions regarding this application should be addressed to proUnity.
NN is a life insurance company with great ambitions in Belgium. We protect what is most important to our customers: their families. We consider this a very personal matter and want to distinguish ourselves in that way. With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 satisfied employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euros, we are part of a strong international group.
We are looking for an experienced and thorough test expert who brings expertise to our organisation from a test, quality, domain and project experience. It is a person who can define quality, based on input from a heterogeneous group of stakeholders, and who can reach agreement. The test expert will also set ambitious goals that increase the value that all stakeholders bring to the processes and products. Quality then becomes an individual and at the same time a shared and supported goal. It is therefore important to have expertise in quality, but also soft skills such as communication, negotiation, persuasion, gaining and giving trust, short and long term goal orientation.
- Determine and recommend strategic choices regarding test automation applications
- Establishing rules and procedures for test automation
- Defining and coordinating daily improvement initiatives with regard to testing & quality
- Coordinating test automation activities
- Advising on test strategy and test plans
- Reporting on the quality and coverage of the tests
- Coaching and training on all different aspects of testing and test automation
- Taking on the test manager role during the start-up phase with the aim of learning the workings and pain points thoroughly
- Following up on trends and evolutions in tooling with regard to (automated) testing & IT quality and advising on how to integrate these in the organisation where relevant.