In order to be accepted, the proposed application must fully meet the following minimum requirements:
- The applicant must have the minimum skills and experience required (roles/skills/languages) ;
- The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) annexed to this application must be completed and signed by the applicant him/herself.
Mission: Functional Analyst
- Min. Duration: 5 months (end September). Potential extension up to year end
- Required Seniority: Medior (5 year experience)
As a Functional Analyst you represent the client in the product team and you tune in with all stakeholders.
You are end-to-end responsible for the user stories: writing and validation in collaboration with client and/or product manager, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validation/testing once developed.
- To map the functional requirements in order to fully understand the customer’s needs ;
- To write the high level analysis with the appropriate level of detail ;
- To prepare the user stories (= detailed analysis) ;
- To facilitate estimation and planning sessions together with the IT product lead ;
- To function as spoc for all functional questions during the development process and being the bridge between the customer and the IT product team ;
- To validate development by testing the functionalities as written in the user stories on behalf of the customer’s needs ;
- To assure common understanding and sharing of information with the complete IT product team on a daily basis.
- Preferably a Master Degree or equivalent by experience (IT related domain is a plus) ;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business/functional analysis ;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Negotiating skills, ability to drive constructive discussions and reach consensus ;
- Being able to explain complex matters in an easy way ;
- The ability to create a sense of urgency and an atmosphere of openness in which mistakes are admitted and problems are brought to the surface so that they can be solved asap ;
- IT /technical skills (knowledge of UML is a plus).
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards the organization and its stakeholders ;
- An excellent communicator, both in oral and written communication ;
- Run with some independance while keeping informed your leader;
- Assertive and show initiative ;
- A real teamplayer ;
- Ready to take responsibility for and show commitment to your work ;
- Always looking for learning opportunities ;
- Result driven and never diminish quality for speed ;
- Flexible in dealing with task switches and interruptions ;
- Able to use Confluence for documentation and Jira for project follow up (Agile Scrum) ;
- Fluent in both Dutch and French, plus IT linked English.
Where are you going to work?
From home and at office (1000 Brussels) according to covid-19 situation