Healthdata.be is a platform, developed by Sciensano (formerly WIV) and financed by the NIHDI, created in May 2014. Healthdata.be offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment in the middle of the Brussels metropolitan area.
Healthdata.be is looking for a Senior SAS Consultant to reinforce our DWH team. Currently, our organization is working day-in, day-out on pressing requests originating from different governments on the topic of the COVID-19 pandemic.
You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various domains. From business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration and big data to corporate performance management.
Start: ASAP ONLY senior candidates, (+7)y of relevant IT experience, with certification in SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Programming and with proven experience in setting up a new SAS environment. Certification in SAS data integration studio is a big plus. We are searching for people who can manage complex environments and can perform under pressure. Someone who has demonstrated ability in delivering SAS solutions that include architecture, analysis, programming, design, product installation, testing and support. Please take this into account before applying!
The SAS Expert / developer will be responsible for:
- Data extraction with SAS
- Support the operation of complex SAS infrastructures
- Managing databases that house large quantities of information
- Monitoring of data loads
- Documenting different processes (functional and technical)
- Write and execute test scripts and write test reports
- Implement a clear reporting governance with the aim of adjusting and supporting front/mid/compliance teams and related management decisions.
- Developing a SAS library engine for reporting
- Integrate dashboards
- Drawing data quality plans, data migration, data analysis
- Implementation of best-practices in design and reusability
- Evaluation and adoption of new solutions and technologies
- Coaching of junior colleagues Expectations
- Diploma: Minimum bachelor diploma, master diploma is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Base SAS (+7)y, SAS Enterprise Guide (+7)y, SAS DI (+7)y, SAS Macro (+7)y, SAS OLAP Studio (+7)y, SAS XML Mapper (+7)y, Oracle DB (+7)y, Db2 (+7)y, SQL (+7)y, Datalake (+7)y
- Deep understanding of the SAS software
- Experience with the migration of a DWH
- Very good knowledge of "Job Control Language"
- Experience with developing complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of the lifecycle of data warehouses and their architecture
- Experience in the healthcare sector, pharmaceutical sector or a clinical environment is a big plus
Your search query
We are looking for a Test Coordinator with test automation and Mobile Test knowledge. The test Coordinator will reinforce our IT Quality and release team.
- MOBILE TESTING: SETUP (FROM SCRATCH) AND MAINTENANCE
- TEST-COMPLETE (OPTIONNAL)
- Participate in test strategy and design
- Develop and implement test tools
- Create test automation script
- Create test data, write procedures
- Run test cases, either manually or using test execution tools
- Record the results of running the tests
- Participate in the writing of the synthesis report
- Follow the anomalies
- Write test plans and scripts or test automats
- Update test repositories
- Propose and implement quality, preventive or corrective actions
- Perform the test review
- Coordinate UATs
- Perform non-functional tests (Performance testing, Security testing, scalability testing...)
- Knowledge of TEST-AUTOMATION is required and TestComplete by Smartbear is an asset
- Knowledge of SoapUI is preriquired
- Experience in Mobile-Testing is required
- You have an analytical and critical mind.
- Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- You enjoy taking initiative and have an eye for detail.
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done.
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, JIRA, Confluence, Git are only some of the tools/technologies you are interested in.
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done.
Candidate must be located in Brussels area with availability to come to our Brussels Office
No near or ofsshore candidature will be reviewed.
In our organisation, you will join the Support Level 1 and 2 group within the Healthdata Operations Team. As an IT Support Engineer and Technical Analyst, you will be responsible of the business applications, the corporate software and the infrastructure of the healthdata.be technical suite. Additionally, you will be partly responsible for incident management on service desk level. Hence, this function requires a broadly skilled person with senior level experience as a first line service desk employee, an IT-system support engineer and an application support engineer in second line support.
The function includes activities for the following processes compliant with the best practices given by the ITIL Framework:
- Provide product support to all systems and manage all requests for systems and assist to resolve all issues and perform regular troubleshoot on all network issues and analyze all system logs.
- Incident management: analysis of incidents in close collaboration with back office teams: identification, resolution, closure.
- Problem management: operate as a problem manager to find and address root-causes of incidents, logging, identification, follow-up with support Level 3 groups.
- Follow up on service quality of systems and applications.
- Provide onsite support operations at the client side.
- Work closely together with the back office teams for optimal performance and understanding of the different information systems and applications.
Expectations / Skills:
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- High proficiency in languages French, Dutch and English is a must.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office 365 services (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook, MS Project).
- Proven knowledge in development tools MySQL and COBOL.
- Experience with working in Agile-Scrum and tools such as JIRA or Zenhub.
- Knowledge of ITIL; an ITIL Foundation Certificate is a big plus
- Professional experience as a Service Desk Analyst / Administrator.
- Understanding of network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, (s)FTP, VPN, DNS.
- Strong in communication, stress resistant and flexible.
- Interact with the technical suppliers of Healthdata and the Support Level 3 groups.
- Become the functional and business analyst of the Healthdata Business Applications.
- Become the infrastructure Single Point of Contact.
- Become the expert in the use of eHealth Services within Healthdata.
Unfortunately, we have noticed that there are still candidates who do not match the requested profile. We therefore again urge you to present only candidates who match the job description. If the above question is not respected, NN Insurance and/or proUnity reserve the right to disqualify.Any questions regarding this application should be addressed to proUnity.
NN is a life insurance company with great ambitions in Belgium. We protect what is most important to our customers: their families. We consider this a very personal matter and want to distinguish ourselves in that way. With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 satisfied employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euros, we are part of a strong international group.
We are looking for an experienced and thorough test expert who brings expertise to our organisation from a test, quality, domain and project experience. It is a person who can define quality, based on input from a heterogeneous group of stakeholders, and who can reach agreement. The test expert will also set ambitious goals that increase the value that all stakeholders bring to the processes and products. Quality then becomes an individual and at the same time a shared and supported goal. It is therefore important to have expertise in quality, but also soft skills such as communication, negotiation, persuasion, gaining and giving trust, short and long term goal orientation.
- Determine and recommend strategic choices regarding test automation applications
- Establishing rules and procedures for test automation
- Defining and coordinating daily improvement initiatives with regard to testing & quality
- Coordinating test automation activities
- Advising on test strategy and test plans
- Reporting on the quality and coverage of the tests
- Coaching and training on all different aspects of testing and test automation
- Taking on the test manager role during the start-up phase with the aim of learning the workings and pain points thoroughly
- Following up on trends and evolutions in tooling with regard to (automated) testing & IT quality and advising on how to integrate these in the organisation where relevant.
- You will take care of all transactions (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Accounts Receivable, dunning, bank statements, processing of travel expenses, etc.) of Credendo – Export Credit Agency, in the general and/or analytical accounts for the daily follow-up of the transactions.